This dressing is one of my favorites and I love taking it to potlucks. People always ask me for the recipe. This recipe makes lots and I always leave it on the counter in a jar and use it for the week.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 crushed clove garlic (use more if you love garlic)
- Spring Mix salad
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 red, yellow or orange pepper
- Any type of berries (I like using raspberries or strawberries)
- Pecan pieces
- Feta cheese
- For dressing place first 7 ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously.
- Place spring mix in a bowl.
- Cut up cucumber and peppers. Add to bowl.
- Add fresh berries, craisins, chopped pecan pieces and feta cheese.
- Top now with your dressing, a little at a time. You don’t need a lot.