This is seriously the best bean salad you’ll ever eat. The original recipe included one tomato chopped but I don’t bother because I don’t like tomatoes. I love cilantro and sometimes I chop up the whole bunch and put it in. If you love cilantro like me trust me you will not regret making this.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1-2 cups frozen or canned corn
- 1 chopped pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup or more cilantro
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a bowl. In another very small bowl combine dressing ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour dressing on and stir. yum