If you love peanut butter and want a healthy snack you will love these little frozen energy bites. No bake and easy to make in a hurry.
- 1 cup oatmeal (rolled oats is what I use)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used mini chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (any nut butter would do)
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix everything together. Shape mixture into balls and freeze. It’s that simple.
- Makes approximately 20-25 energy bites.